I’m getting lots of interest in this One-Month BACK TO FITNESS Challenge, so I decided to provide everyone with all the details!
The ONE-MONTH- BACK TO FITNESS CHALLENGE is an excellent way to undo all the summer partying and jump back into your fitness and health routine.
This program is a great option for weight loss, building nutrition and fitness habits and being held accountable by me as your trainer and a group of motivated individuals with similar goals.
Challenge program Details:
- $50 to enter at time of registration
- After payment is received, you will be e-mailed a copy of the challenge information, a waiver and a nutrition guide to educate you on the program you will be following.
- 1 week – 2 days prior to the challenge start, you will receive you training program and personalized nutrition.
- Challenge Starts on Sept 5, 2017 (enjoy your labor day weekend!) and ends October 4, 2017.
- The challenge accepts a minimum of 6 participants to launch and a maximum of 20.
- Deadline to register is August 28, 2017 or until spots fill up.
- REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW!
How to Register:
- Fill out the contact form on the Invest in your Health page on my blog.
- Choose the 1 month challenge option from the drop down menu.
- I accept payments through PayPal ($2 fee applies $52 pay to register) or Venmo (free of charge). View payment instructions here.
- Once I receive your payment, I will e-mail your challenge info, a nutrition education guide and a waiver. Follow the instructions on the waiver, read carefully and return to me.
Training Program Details:
- 1 month fitness program
- Each participant receives the same training program that offers 3 ability levels- beginner, intermediate or advanced.
- The training program consists of 5 days of higher intensity training sessions including, weights, body weight exercises and cardio, 1 lower intensity recovery day and 1 rest day.
- Each training session lasts 35-45 minutes long.
- I designed this program to require minimal equipment so that it fits the needs of many.
- You will need 2 sets of dumbbells (lighter set and heavier set), a step/bench/box or chair that’s sturdy for exercises such as step-ups and triceps dips, jump rope and a timing device (watch or phone).
- This program can be done at home or at at a gym.
- Each participant will receive personalized nutrition guidelines based off their height, weight, gender and activity level.
- Access to a closed Facebook group for accountability, motivation and tips
- Access to contact me with questions or concerns
- Weekly program check-ins, modifications as needed and feedback from provided by your trainer
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place.
- Winner is chosen, based on # of days logging into and entering food into their MyFitnessPal app, filling out their weekly accountability document on time and based off their pre and post challenge photos.
- 1st place wins their $50 entry fee back and a Free ($150 value) 1 month customized training program that accounts for the winners goals, ability level, training preferences, schedule and access to gym or equipment. It includes continued accountability, check-ins and nutrition progressions for best results.
- 2nd Place wins a fitness prize and 50% off a 1 month customized training program
- 3rd Place wins a fitness prize and 25% off a 1 month customized training program
- ALL OTHER PARTICIPANTS EARN 10% OFF A CUSTOMIZED TRAINING PROGRAM PACKAGE.
TELL A FRIEND ABOUT THE CHALLENGE!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME WITH ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS!