This is one of the easiest ways I get my protein in.
I put this on tacos, salads, brown rice, in wraps or just eat it all by itself!
Boneless skinless chicken breast ( as much as you’d like for your weekly meal prep)
Frank’s Red Hot- Hot Sauce
Chopped Onion (optional)
- Pour hot sauce in crock pot to coat the bottom of the pot.
- Place desired amount of chicken in crock pot.
- Cover chicken with hot sauce and onions if desired.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Shred chicken and add to a salad, taco or brown rice!