This may be the most macro-friendly, satisfying recipe on the planet.
Serving: 2 Fajita’s with 1/5 filling
Protein: 43 g.
Carbs: 8 g.
Fat: 5 g.
2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast (sliced into thin strips)
2 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil (divided use)
1 red bell pepper (sliced)
1 large yellow onion (sliced)
10 large romaine lettuce leaves
1 cup fresh salsa
1 tbsp. lime juice
cilantro and limes (garnish)
- Mix all seasonings and 1 tsp. olive oil in a large Tupperware container or Ziploc bag with chicken, onion and peppers.
- Marinade in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in large skillet.
- Add marinaded mixture and cook for 10 minutes or until chicken it thoroughly cooked and veggies are soft.
- Remove from heat, add lime juice.
- Evenly top lettuce leaves with mixture, salsa and cilantro.