Am I the only one who references Gwen Stefani- Hollaback Girl every time I spell the word banana?
This recipe is a great option for breakfast, pre-workout or when you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Protein: 17 grams
Carbs: 50 grams
Fat: 9 grams
1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes-Power Cakes (buttermilk flavor)
1/2 cup water (for pancakes)
1/2 Banana (thanks Gwen) sliced
1 Tbsp. Dark Chocolate Dreams- Peanut Butter & Company
Coconut Oil Spray (to grease pan)
- Whisk water and protein pancake mix together while skillet preheats on low-medium heat.
- Spray pan with coconut oil to grease.
- Pour all of the pancake mixture into pan.
- Once edges are firm and the top starts to bubble up, flip the pancake.
- Finish cooking and test with a fork to ensure the fork pulls out clean and not gooey.
- Top with peanut butter and sliced bananas and for a minute, forget your counting your macros, because this tastes way to good to be “diet food.”